Great Lakes Carpet & Tile
Core Values & Corresponding Behavioral Expectations
Great Lakes Carpet & Tile is a family-owned and operated business with a strong entrepreneurial environment. We’re a collection of kind, hard-working and ambitious people who value professional and personal accomplishments in and outside the workplace. Nothing is more important than the trust and satisfaction of the homeowners we serve. We have been in business for over 50 years, and in that time, we have delivered superior service and consistent results for thousands of happy, satisfied customers throughout the Central Florida area.
We’re a flooring company that’s driven by the following Core Values and they motivate us to do great work and inspire direct results:
- We believe in speaking to others with a calm tone of voice and in a professional manner at all times.
- We listen when others are talking, making sure we understand the facts, in order to create a mutual understanding.
- We speak to others with a sense of humility and compassion.
- Maintain confidentiality and exhibit honesty and integrity at all times.
- We work collaboratively with our suppliers and customers to solve problems and achieve our goals.
- We remain loyal in our commitment to each other and our customers, creating positive experiences for all.
- We are dedicated to each other, the success of the company, and our customer’s satisfaction.
- We find a way to help one another. The phrase, “it’s not my job” is never used here.
- Unselfishness is the willingness to put others needs in front of our own; that’s what makes our teamwork great.
- We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations by providing professional high-quality service.
- We give every customer our undivided attention by being attentive, understanding and acting promptly to resolve their needs.
- We are committed to guiding our customers through the home improvement process, with the goal of enhancing their quality of life.
- We believe, “service is not just a word, but a way of life”.