Answers service calls for all retail and new home construction installations, responsible for punch list close-out; performs final inspections; and obtains customer sign-off and survey responses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs tile, carpet, laminate and wood flooring service issues.
- Calls customer to ensure job satisfaction if not obtained at job completion.
- Prepare and install specialty fixtures such as grab bars, thresholds, etc.
- Assist installers with problems and/or issues on new home construction and retail jobs.
- Assure homeowners through positive attitude and professional behaviors throughout flooring installation process.
- All other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, construction documents, floor plans, specifications and blueprints. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of RFMS and Internet software.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Florida Driver's License acceptable to company standards.