Effective Date: April 1, 2016
The sites automatically log information about you from your browser when you visit the sites, such as your IP address, the pages you visit and similar information. You may also choose to voluntarily provide us with information about you at various places on the sites. Personal information that we may ask you to provide includes:
- Your name,
- Billing and delivery address,
- E-mail address,
- Telephone numbers,
- Your credit/debit card number and verification information,
- Your purchase/return/exchange information, and
- Other similar information.
Personal information may be collected when you choose to:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange, review, or request information about our products on the sites;
- Create an account;
- Contact customer service;
- Participate in interactive features on the sites;
- Connect with the sites through a social media service;
- Sign up for emails, mobile messages or social media notifications;
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes or participate in a survey or a focus group; and
- Make comments, suggestions or provide other input
The sites use tracking pixels, web beacons, cookies and other technology to get and store information like your IP addresses, clickstream data, date and time of visits, and browser, Operating System and Internet Service Provider information. Our sites use this information as a way to measure activity and traffic patterns on the sites, manage customer service, improve the functionality of the sites, and help reduce fraud.
Cookies enable us to offer secure pages to you without asking you to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the sites.
Web beacons allow us and our authorized third parties to monitor and collect certain information about users of the sites, web-based documents, e-mail messages or other communications, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the device identifier of the device that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Our use of web beacons on the sites, include without limitation, the following:
- Counting unique users/browsers, visits and page views;
- Monitoring traffic and conversion patterns through our various product and service offerings on the sites. For example, web beacons may be integrated into a merchandise product page as well as the shopping cart, transaction and verification pages;
- Personalizing your experience when you visit the sites, including the advertising and content you see; and
- Determining whether or not messages were opened, links were clicked or notifications/offers were acted upon.
From time-to-time our sites may request additional information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose additional information that may be requested. Information requested via surveys and contests may include shopping preferences and additional demographic information.